New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom construction with NOLA charms.
– Walking distance to Whole Foods, Canal (Red) street car line, Lafitte Greenway, Broad Street Theater, & more.
– 1 king, 3 queens, 1 convertible sofa, twin rollaway, and air mattresses & pack and play available.
– GORGEOUS back yard sunsets & giant yard.
– 1850 square feet inside, and 200 sq ft roofed porches.
– Central HVAC, fast wifi, smart tv, etc. ~1 mile to French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-13940
Base Price: $249-349 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $409-519 per night Thurs-Sun*
Extra people: $70 / night after 8 guests
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 queen bed)
(1 convertible sofa, 1 roll away, 1 air mattress, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – the master bedroom upstairs features a king bed with new gel foam memory mattress, writing desk black out curtains, sunset views and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, & standing shower. Please note the master closet is for maid and maintenance supplies and unavailable to guests.
– Bedroom 2 – upstairs middle bedroom is the coziest bedroom. Features a queen bed with new memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, and a closet. It shares a full bathroom with bedroom 3 which is accessible via the hallway.
– Bedroom 3 – upstairs street-side bedroom features a queen bed with gel foam memory mattress, blackout curtains, spacious closet, and direct access to the shared upstairs bathroom.
– Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor near the front door and features a queen bed with memory foam mattress. We have heavy curtains that easily draw back and forth to separate from a bedroom to additional living area.
– Living/dining area – ground floor – features a large screen wifi tv, convertible sofa (sleeps 1 smaller adult or 2 smaller children), 1 never flat twin air mattress (auto pumps if air is low), regular sofa, table with seating for 6, counter top seating for 2, a bar area, and huge patio doors leading to the rear patio and yard.
– Kitchen – ground floor – features all brand new appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and range, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 10, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc).
– Full bathroom 1 is the en-suite to the master upstairs.
– Full bathroom 2 is at the end of the hall upstairs and is shared for bedroom 2 & 3.
– Half bathroom is on the ground floor in the hallway.
– Laundry will be available in October. Stack washer and dryer located upstairs at the top of the stairs in a closet.
– Back patio has a dining table that can seat up to 10 and a full size propane grill.
– Back yard has 8 foot privacy fence all around and lush grass. The sun sets beyond the back.
– Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in the front driveway. It is a little narrow – please be careful.
– 1.2 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car (2 blocks away). $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back. Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Clean, wonderful space, excellent for a group of people who want to enjoy New Orleans but not be right in the chaos. Perfect location for city enjoyment and relaxation. Beautiful backyard!!
Isaac was a great host! The place exceeded my expectations. The location was great, short distance to bars and restaurants with uber. The house was in emasculate condition when me and my guest arrived, beautiful yard to enjoy morning breakfast and even a afternoon bbq on the big patio. There is literally nothing negative to say about the home or the host. Isaac had great communication and answered all questions with a fast response!
Best Weekend Ever!
We stayed at the Bienville Backyard Beauty for my best friends Bachelorette party and had an amazing experience! The house was beautiful and very clean. Perfect location to the street car and quick uber ride to downtown. The beds were very comfortable and the blackout curtains were a wonderful touch! Isaac was extremely helpful answering all of my emails and questions. We felt very safe at all times and would highly recommend to any group!! Would stay again!
Great Place to stay
Beautiful house. It was within walking distance (2 blocks) from the trolley.. to go anywhere. Isaac had everything there we needed. Dishes, towels etc. I would recommend the house to future renters.
Perfect Location for Group Trip
My friends and I used the Backyard Beauty as a launching point for all the activities NOLA has to offer. Being a short Uber from Bourbon Street, Frenchman Street, Harrahs Casion and a walk from places like Parkway, Bayou Beer Garden, and Finns – we couldn’t have asked for a better location. The interior is tastefully decorated with more than enough space for a group of us, beds comfortable, and the backyard proved to be the perfect place to hang out before we took off for the day. Isaac and his team were easy to book with and did everything they promised. When I make my return trip to New Orleans – I’ll make sure to book with Isaac again.