New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom construction with NOLA charms.
– Walking distance to Whole Foods, Canal (Red) street car line, Lafitte Greenway, Broad Street Theater, & more.
– 1 king, 3 queens, 1 convertible sofa, twin rollaway, and air mattresses & pack and play available.
– GORGEOUS back yard sunsets & giant yard.
– 1850 square feet inside, and 200 sq ft roofed porches.
– Central HVAC, fast wifi, smart tv, etc. ~1 mile to French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-13940
Base Price: $249-349 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $409-519 per night Thurs-Sun*
Extra people: $70 / night after 8 guests
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 queen bed)
(1 convertible sofa, 1 roll away, 1 air mattress, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – the master bedroom upstairs features a king bed with new gel foam memory mattress, writing desk black out curtains, sunset views and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, & standing shower. Please note the master closet is for maid and maintenance supplies and unavailable to guests.
– Bedroom 2 – upstairs middle bedroom is the coziest bedroom. Features a queen bed with new memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, and a closet. It shares a full bathroom with bedroom 3 which is accessible via the hallway.
– Bedroom 3 – upstairs street-side bedroom features a queen bed with gel foam memory mattress, blackout curtains, spacious closet, and direct access to the shared upstairs bathroom.
– Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor near the front door and features a queen bed with memory foam mattress. We have heavy curtains that easily draw back and forth to separate from a bedroom to additional living area.
– Living/dining area – ground floor – features a large screen wifi tv, convertible sofa (sleeps 1 smaller adult or 2 smaller children), 1 never flat twin air mattress (auto pumps if air is low), regular sofa, table with seating for 6, counter top seating for 2, a bar area, and huge patio doors leading to the rear patio and yard.
– Kitchen – ground floor – features all brand new appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and range, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 10, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc).
– Full bathroom 1 is the en-suite to the master upstairs.
– Full bathroom 2 is at the end of the hall upstairs and is shared for bedroom 2 & 3.
– Half bathroom is on the ground floor in the hallway.
– Laundry will be available in October. Stack washer and dryer located upstairs at the top of the stairs in a closet.
– Back patio has a dining table that can seat up to 10 and a full size propane grill.
– Back yard has 8 foot privacy fence all around and lush grass. The sun sets beyond the back.
– Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in the front driveway. It is a little narrow – please be careful.
– 1.2 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car (2 blocks away). $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back. Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.