New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom construction with NOLA charms.
– Next door to Whole Foods.
– Walk to Canal street car line, Lafitte Greenway, Broad Street Theater, & more. – 4 independent bedrooms & 1 spacious living room.
– 3 kings, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 1 full, 1 twin, 1 roll away, & pack and play available.
– Gated private parking and yard.
– 2,000+ square feet inside, and ~400 sq ft roofed porches.
– Central HVAC, fast wifi, smart tv, etc.
– ~1 mile to the French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
Base Price: $249-349 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $429-549 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 double bed, 1 twin bed)
(1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – upstairs – the master bedroom upstairs features a king bed with new 12″ gel foam memory mattress, black-out curtains, en-suite bathroom with dual vanities & jetted tub, walk in closet, and private porch over looking the backyard.
– Bedroom 2 – upstairs – middle bedroom features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a closet, and access to the full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 3.
– Bedroom 3 – upstairs – street-side, features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a closet, access to the full bathroom shared with bedroom 2, and access to the front upstairs balcony (via large window).
– Bedroom 4 – ground floor – street-side features a bunk bed with a full mattress and a twin mattress (both gel foam), blackout curtains, and an en-suite full bathroom (tub/shower).
– Living/dining area – ground floor – features a queen sleeper sofa, 55″ smart wifi tv, large dining table with room to sit 10, another half bathroom, and huge patio doors to the private patio and backyard. Roll away twin & pack and play also available.
– Kitchen – ground floor – features all brand new appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 12, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc), and a huge pantry.
– Full laundry room including brand new gas dryer, washer, and utility sink.
– Back patio has a large propane grill, bistro tables and seating for 4.
– Back yard features secure parking accessible through remote gate, picnic table with umbrella, and 6 foot privacy fence.
– Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in the backyard. It is tight with two full-sized SUV’s, but possible. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS – you will be charged. Gate code will be provided prior to check in.
– 1.1 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car (2 blocks away). $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back. Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Request to book:
Isaac was one of the best hosts I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. He was quick with his communications and even came out to the house while we were out to check on any little question we could have had. This space is absolutely beautiful and perfect for our family’s stay. Only 2 blocks from a street car stop on Canal st. (with just a quick 10 minute ride straight down to the quarter), it was also an ideal location. I highly recommend staying in this space for large groups. Our family of 8 had plenty of room to spread out. Thanks again, Isaac!
So Many Personal Touches
The pictures do not accurately display how truly beautiful this property is. There are so many personal touches. This is a huge property in a friendly neighborhood with accessible transportation. One trolley can take you to everything. We never felt unsafe and commented daily on the friendliness of the people of New Orleans. Some eating tips, Neows, also visit French Market and have Beignet from Cafe Dumond the best hands down.
So Much Charm and Character
This beautiful booking had the perfect sleeping arrangement for our group of 8; had plenty space for everyone while ensuring privacy. Our group felt safe and secure during our stay. Isaac promptly responded to all our inquiries and was very professional. Did I mention the house was beautiful? The pictures are great but wait until you see this house in person. So much charm and character and the perfect location! We all agreed that we can’t wait to book this house again on our next visit to NOLA.
1000x Better than a Hotel
A group of us came for a conference and this place was every bit as nice as it looked in the pictures! While not in the nicest area (which is pretty much expected in New Orleans), the house felt extremely safe and was within a $10 or less Uber ride to anywhere in the city. 1000x better than paying for a hotel in the quarter
Really great place , easy to get around with very useful shops in immediate area