New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom construction with NOLA charms.
– Next door to Whole Foods.
– Walk to Canal street car line, Lafitte Greenway, Broad Street Theater, & more. – 4 independent bedrooms & 1 spacious living room.
– 3 kings, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 1 full, 1 twin, 1 roll away, & pack and play available.
– Gated private parking and yard.
– 2,000+ square feet inside, and ~400 sq ft roofed porches.
– Central HVAC, fast wifi, smart tv, etc.
– ~1 mile to the French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
Base Price: $249-349 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $429-549 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 double bed, 1 twin bed)
(1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – upstairs – the master bedroom upstairs features a king bed with new 12″ gel foam memory mattress, black-out curtains, en-suite bathroom with dual vanities & jetted tub, walk in closet, and private porch over looking the backyard.
– Bedroom 2 – upstairs – middle bedroom features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a closet, and access to the full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 3.
– Bedroom 3 – upstairs – street-side, features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a closet, access to the full bathroom shared with bedroom 2, and access to the front upstairs balcony (via large window).
– Bedroom 4 – ground floor – street-side features a bunk bed with a full mattress and a twin mattress (both gel foam), blackout curtains, and an en-suite full bathroom (tub/shower).
– Living/dining area – ground floor – features a queen sleeper sofa, 55″ smart wifi tv, large dining table with room to sit 10, another half bathroom, and huge patio doors to the private patio and backyard. Roll away twin & pack and play also available.
– Kitchen – ground floor – features all brand new appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 12, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc), and a huge pantry.
– Full laundry room including brand new gas dryer, washer, and utility sink.
– Back patio has a large propane grill, bistro tables and seating for 4.
– Back yard features secure parking accessible through remote gate, picnic table with umbrella, and 6 foot privacy fence.
– Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in the backyard. It is tight with two full-sized SUV’s, but possible. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS – you will be charged. Gate code will be provided prior to check in.
– 1.1 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car (2 blocks away). $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back. Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Request to book:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.