New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom renovation with NOLA charms.
– 1 block to Starbucks, Ruby Slipper, bars, & more.
– Walk to Magazine St, Uber to the French Quarter!
– 3 kings, 1 queen sleeper sofa, roll away & pack and play available.
– Central and ductless HVAC systems, fast wifi, smart tv, etc.
– 1,900+ square feet inside, ~400 sq ft roofed porches.
– Private deck and courtyard.
– Ground floor, single story unit.
– ~2 miles to the French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-21018
Base Price: $329 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $429 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Fast Wireless Internet
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 king bed)
(1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – the master bedroom features a king bed with new 12″ gel foam memory mattress, black-out curtains, en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, marble shower, walk in closet, and private porch accessing private backyard. Trundle bed with two twin beds with memory foam mattresses.
– Bedroom 2 – features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a large closet, luggage rack, and access to the shared full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 3.
– Bedroom 3 – features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a large closet, luggage rack, and access to the shared full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 2.
– Living room – features a queen sleeper sofa, 55″ smart wifi tv, blackout curtains, and original pocket doors to separate from dining room and kitchen.
– Dining room – features a table with room to seat 10, grand chandelier, and opens to the spacious kitchen.
– Kitchen – features all brand new high end appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, commercial gas cooktop and oven, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 12, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc), and a walk in pantry.
– Full laundry room including brand new gas dryer & washer.
– Back deck has a large grill, bistro tables and seating..
– Back courtyard.
– 1 block to Magazine and Washington – Starbucks, Ruby Slipper, Sake Cafe to name a few. Parasol’s, Rum House, Rendezvouz, Balcony Bar, Breaux Mart (grocery) all within walking distance. Much more.
– 2.0 miles to the French Quarter.
– Beautiful 10 minute, 1/2 mile walk through the Garden District to the St. Charles Street Car line.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detectors
First aid kit
Even Better than the Pictures!
This place was even better than the pictures! It was so homey, but updated with with a historic new orleans feel to it. Everything you need, bars, shops, grocery, restaurants are all within a 5 minute walk. Getting to the quarter was a $8 Uber ride or when the weather was nice, we strolled down Magazine to the french quarter bar crawling and shopping in about 45 minutes. Love this place and will definitely book again in the future!!
Best Beds Ever!
The perfect place for your stay in New Orleans! Right off magazine street, and close to the St. Charles trolley, which will take you right to the French quarter. The house is gorgeous, sparkling clean and in a quiet neighborhood. Amenities are perfect – anything you could ever need, and the beds are the most comfortable thing I’ve ever slept in. Isaac is super helpful and quick to respond to any question. He even met us early in the morning so we could drop our luggage off before check in. Highly recommended!
Beautiful house, in great location. Would 100% stay here again
What a Gem!
What a gem we found when we rented the newly renovated modern historic Irish channel vacation rental. Our family could not have been more pleased with our accommodations!! Everything was there that was needed and the kitchen was well stocked. The location is perfect—no car was needed! Magazine St which is loaded with great bars and restaurants was all within walking distance! Isaac was so easy to work with and if I had a question his response time was exceptional! Booking directly through Pinhas Properties was so much easier than through a third party—-and no booking fee! Next time I am back in New Orleans I will know exactly where to stay! Thanks Isaac!!
Very nice place that served our group of five perfectly. Great location just off Magazine. We were all very happy.