New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
– Brand new custom renovation with NOLA charms.
– 1 block to Starbucks, Ruby Slipper, bars, & more.
– Walk to Magazine St, Uber to the French Quarter!
– 3 kings, 1 queen sleeper sofa, roll away & pack and play available.
– Central and ductless HVAC systems, fast wifi, smart tv, etc.
– 1,900+ square feet inside, ~400 sq ft roofed porches.
– Private deck and courtyard.
– Ground floor, single story unit.
– ~2 miles to the French Quarter!
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-21018
Base Price: $329 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $429 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $750
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Fast Wireless Internet
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 king bed)
(1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses, pack & play available)
– Bedroom 1 – the master bedroom features a king bed with new 12″ gel foam memory mattress, black-out curtains, en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, marble shower, walk in closet, and private porch accessing private backyard. Trundle bed with two twin beds with memory foam mattresses.
– Bedroom 2 – features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a large closet, luggage rack, and access to the shared full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 3.
– Bedroom 3 – features a king bed with gel memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, a large closet, luggage rack, and access to the shared full bathroom (dual vanities, tub/shower) shared with bedroom 2.
– Living room – features a queen sleeper sofa, 55″ smart wifi tv, blackout curtains, and original pocket doors to separate from dining room and kitchen.
– Dining room – features a table with room to seat 10, grand chandelier, and opens to the spacious kitchen.
– Kitchen – features all brand new high end appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, commercial gas cooktop and oven, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 12, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc), and a walk in pantry.
– Full laundry room including brand new gas dryer & washer.
– Back deck has a large grill, bistro tables and seating..
– Back courtyard.
– 1 block to Magazine and Washington – Starbucks, Ruby Slipper, Sake Cafe to name a few. Parasol’s, Rum House, Rendezvouz, Balcony Bar, Breaux Mart (grocery) all within walking distance. Much more.
– 2.0 miles to the French Quarter.
– Beautiful 10 minute, 1/2 mile walk through the Garden District to the St. Charles Street Car line.
– Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Carbon monoxide detectors
First aid kit
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.