Gulf Coast Vacation Rental in Gulfport
Penthouse corner unit beach condo in the Sienna on the Coast. Nicest unit in the nicest building in Gulfport with sunset views.
250 feet to the beach
1/4 mile to Felix’s Oyster Bar
1 mile to Great Southern Golf Club
3.5 miles to Gulfport Harbor
7.7 miles to Keesler Air Force Base
8.5 miles to the Biloxi Casinos
1 king, 2 queens, 1 twin rollaway, 1 queen sleeper sofa
3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 kitchen, living/dining room, laundry, balcony, 2 pools, hot tub, work out room, beach access
COVID-19 INFORMATION as of May 7th:
• UNIT CLEANING – We will sanitize the unit including all surface tops, floors, and all linens after every guest. Leather living room furniture and dining room chairs/ will be wiped down w sanitizer after each guest. We highly suggest you bring a bottle of sanitizer or sanitizer wipes for your own use for coming and going during your stay.
• POOL – There will be restrictions at the outdoor pool in accordance with the Govenor’s safety recommendations. Residents will need to provide their own seating. This will free the staff needing to clean chairs after each use. Gathering sizes are limited to 20 people total. Family groups should social distance when possible.
• BEACH – The beach is open. Social distancing between groups is required. Gathering sizes are limited to 20 people.
• ADDITIONAL –
At Sienna, our community is older and thus in the high percentage of people who are most susceptible to the COVID virus. Out of respect for them and for your safety as a guest we request these things:
When checking in at Sienna only one member of your party may do so. The check in process is extremely easy and not lengthy in time. The rest of your family members ~ and ~ or friends may wait in the car or in the parking lot.
No more than five guests in the lobby at a time waiting on check in and please maintain a 6-foot distance from any individual that is not in your party.
We request that you wear a mask when walking through the lobby to the pool area or going in the elevator to your condos. A mask is not required, it is just requested.
Please do not get in an elevator that already has 6 people in there, kindly wait until the next one.
Do not allow multiple children to press the elevator buttons, just press one button that corresponds to the floor you are going to.
No more than 20 people in the pool area at one time. Stay with your group and please do not mingle with any other group of guests.
You will need to supply your own beach chair and when you are not at the pool the beach chair needs to go back into the condo with you. For sanitary reasons, and to free up staff, Sienna nor Pinhas Properties are providing beach chairs at this time.
Max occupancy: 9
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $500
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 queen bed)
Living room (1 queen sleeper sofa)
(1 twin rollaway cot)
• Newly Renovated Penthouse corner condo in the Sienna on the Coast
• West facing views (gorgeous sunsets!)
• 1,850+ sq ft
• 3 private bedrooms; 3 full bathroom
• 1 king, 2 queens, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 1 twin roll-away, 1 pack and play
• Fast WiFi, HDTV in every room
• Auto blackout & noise insulating shades
• Gated parking
• 24/7 security
• Walk to the beach, Felix’s Oyster Bar, White Cap Restaurant
• Drive to Biloxi Casinos, Gulfport Harbor, & more!
You must wear arm bands while at the pools.
Other things to note
• We can sometimes accommodate military government rates – contact us.
• If interested in dates blocked off in the future, please message. This is a new listing and we haven’t opened our calendar fully; however dates are available.
Interaction with guests
You will receive check in information prior to your arrival. I am available by messenger or phone.
Family friendly Gulfport! Adult friendly Biloxi right down the street!
Request to book:
Holiday rental 2020
We stayed in the Gulfport condo for 30 days. This was an exceptional property. The bedrooms were spacious and the automated black-out shades were handy. The kitchen was so large and came with many pans and dishes that we were able to easily make Christmas dinner. The dining area and living room areas could easily hold our family and all the supplies we brought for such a long stay. The view, of both sunrises and sunsets, was spectacular and something we looked forward to each day. The outdoor grounds were getting a major upgrade after suffering damages from the hurricanes. The security team was friendly and helpful and on top of their duties. Gulfport may be underrated as a destination, but if you make it there, this place is a wonderful harbor. The owner was incredibly easy to deal with and I would definitely recommend his properties.