New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
• Walk to Tipitina’s, Port Orleans Brewery, NOLA Distillery, Magazine St, and grocery!
• Be downtown by car in 5 minutes with no turns!
• Nice four room shotgun on a major street.
• Nice kitchen and relaxing backyard.
• Blazing fast wifi.
• Keurig coffee maker.
• 2 queen beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses available.
• Memory foam gel mattresses, cotton sheets, central HVAC.
• Book with Tchop Gun 2 for more space!
Check In: 4PM or later
Check Out: 10AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-20113, 20-OSTR-0341
Base Price: $159 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $209 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $85
Security Deposit: $350
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Keurig coffee maker
Laptop friendly workspace
Room 1 (1 queen sleeper sofa)
Room 2 (1 queen bed)
Room 3 (1 queen bed)
• Room 1 has a 43″ smart tv, queen sleeper sofa, thermal window curtains, & two desks.
• Room 2 has a queen bed with memory foam gel mattress, luggage rack, & thermal window curtains.
• Full bathroom is off the hallway between two bedrooms.
• Room 3 has a queen bed with memory foam gel mattress, closet, luggage rack, & thermal window curtains.
• Kitchen features granite tops, stainless appliances, Keurig coffee maker, range/oven, microwave, full size refrigerator, dishwasher disposal, dinette set. Kitchen stocked with all dining ware you might need to serve 8.
• Laundry machines are in a closet in the kitchen.
• Backyard is out the kitchen..
• Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Guests have full access of the house with the exception of the locked maintenance closet. The backyard is shared with a neighboring tenant. We ask that you are respectful, throw away trash and cigarette butts, and use our grill (as opposed his).
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, we will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! We are on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
First aid kit
Request to book:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.