New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
• Walk to Tipitina’s, Port Orleans Brewery, NOLA Distillery, Magazine St, and grocery!
• Be downtown by car in 5 minutes with no turns!
• Nice four room shotgun on a major street.
• Nice kitchen and relaxing backyard.
• Blazing fast wifi.
• Keurig coffee maker.
• 2 queen beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa, air mattresses available.
• Memory foam gel mattresses, cotton sheets, central HVAC.
• Book with Tchop Gun 2 for more space!
Check In: 4PM or later
Check Out: 10AM
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSE: 17STR-20113
Base Price: $159 per night Mon-Wed*
Base Price: $209 per night Thurs-Sun*
Cleaning Fee: $85
Security Deposit: $350
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Keurig coffee maker
Laptop friendly workspace
Room 1 (1 queen sleeper sofa)
Room 2 (1 queen bed)
Room 3 (1 queen bed)
• Room 1 has a 43″ smart tv, queen sleeper sofa, thermal window curtains, & two desks.
• Room 2 has a queen bed with memory foam gel mattress, luggage rack, & thermal window curtains.
• Full bathroom is off the hallway between two bedrooms.
• Room 3 has a queen bed with memory foam gel mattress, closet, luggage rack, & thermal window curtains.
• Kitchen features granite tops, stainless appliances, Keurig coffee maker, range/oven, microwave, full size refrigerator, dishwasher disposal, dinette set. Kitchen stocked with all dining ware you might need to serve 8.
• Laundry machines are in a closet in the kitchen.
• Backyard is out the kitchen..
• Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
Guests have full access of the house with the exception of the locked maintenance closet. The backyard is shared with a neighboring tenant. We ask that you are respectful, throw away trash and cigarette butts, and use our grill (as opposed his).
Interaction with guests
Prior to arrival, we will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here – and you have access immediately! We are on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to messages quickly.
Other things to note
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
First aid kit
Request to book:
Beautifully renovated (and quintessential) shotgun house! The bedrooms are really spacious and the beds are big and comfy! The location is awesome, too (walking distance to 2 breweries, a distillery, and Magazine St) and a quick Uber to the French Quarter. Highly recommend this place for anyone visiting NOLA!
Isaac’s place is a great option if you’re interested in exploring the city. We came into town for a conference, and it was pleasant to see how close the house was to Cochon and Shaya. If you’re lucky, you can see some of the floats line up on Tchop, which was a pleasant surprise. Everything was as described; we were happy to have access to a washer and dryer, ironing board and hair dryer; it was really helpful in preparing for the conference. The location was central to the convention and the French quarter, and the beds and linens were wonderful after a long day of exploring. We can’t wait to come back to New Orleans again!
Great value and as described in the listing. Communication was great. Check-in was smooth and easy. Uber rides to the Convention Center and downtown were quick and cheap. We walked to Magazine Street for dinner one night – very close and lots of options. Also a short drive to Tulane and other things Uptown. Highly recommended.
We enjoyed our stay. The house is neat and clean! Isaac is quick to answer your questions! Close to many attractions! Great place….a little noisy if you’re looking for peace and quiet.
We had 4 people stay at Tchop Gun and it was great. The place was super clean, the beds were comfy, and the AC kept us cool when we were home. The location was excellent! There is a grocery store you can walk to to grab supplies, a brewery across the street, and it’s a short walk to Magazine street. Uber and lyft were also quick ways to reach downtown. I recommend walking to Cherry Coffee in the morning (though there’s also a Keurig in the house). And definitely make a point to get snoballs at Hansen’s down the street. Couldn’t hear any noise from the main road outside! There were some hangers in the house if you’re bringing any nicer clothes that need to go in the closet.