New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
• Newly renovated
• 5 independent bedrooms (3 en-suite bathrooms)
• 4 full bathrooms
• Full kitchen & laundry
• Cable/smart tv in every room
• Fast wifi
• Pool, cafe, and bar access directly next door at the Drifter
• Private courtyard (to be completed for Mardi Gras or sooner)
• Parking for up to 4 vehicles
• 2nd story unit
• Located on a major street – easy access to downtown, French Quarter, airport, etc
• Additional event space, parking, RV parking, etc, available. Inquire for details.
License #19STR-25489, 19-OSTR-0341
2 king, 2 queens, 1 full, 1 twin, & 1 queen sleeper sofa beds
5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 kitchen, living/dining rooms, laundry, private courtyard
Request To Book
Max occupancy: 10
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
Nightly prices are seasonal.
Extra people: $60 / night after 8 guests
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $600
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 5 (1 full bed, 1 twin bed)
Living room (1 queen sleeper sofa)
• Private courtyard pictures coming soon – perfect urban oasis with seating, LED lighting, etc. (Ask about setting lights to your team or event color prior to arrival.)
• Off street private parking.
• Need more space? Several hotels, motels, hostels within walking distance.
• POOL access for up to 10 at the Drifter. Includes free towel service, 25% discount at the coffee bar, and free entry to all parties and events. There is a pool side bar as well. Saturday/Sunday Yoga available!
• Please note this an adult-themed, clothing-optional pool which commonly hosts parties and events.
Interaction with guests
We will provide check-in instructions prior to check in. The house operates on combination door code – so there is no key exchange (or to lose!).
We set the space up where you should have everything you need. Our goal is to stay out of your way until you need us. We are always available if you need us via text or phone.
Mid City – Tulane Ave. Hip area getting hipper.
$8-12 by cab/Uber.
Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
Request to book:
Leave a Review
See all reviews