New Orleans Vacation Rental Home
• Historic 19th century house on Magazine St corner!
• Walk to Whole Foods & Magazine restaurants, bars, shopping.
• Next door to a cafe
• Off street reserved parking for 2 standard sized vehicles (tandem)
• 3 independent bedrooms (2nd floor) & 1 walk through (first floor)
• 2 full bathrooms
• full kitchen and back courtyard
• Bright and airy house; 12′ foot ceilings!
• Front and side porches
• Grill coming for spring
• Full laundry coming in April
License #19STR-12073, 20-OSTR-0341
1 king, 1 queen, 2 full, 1 roll away twin
4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 kitchen, double parlor, separate tv/living room, dining room, parking
Request To Book
Max occupancy: 8
Check In: 3PM or later
Check Out: 11AM
Nightly prices are seasonal.
Extra people: $60 / night after 8 guests
Cleaning Fee: $135
Security Deposit: $600
Weekly Discount: 15%
*excludes all holidays, festivals, high seasons
Laptop friendly workspace
Bedroom 1 (1 king bed)
Bedroom 2 (1 queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (1 double bed)
Bedroom 4 (1 double bed)
(1 roll away single)
• It should be noted that though the ceiling are all tall, the stairwell going up towards the bedroom has a low overhead spot of about 6 feet.
• Not pictured is the 5th bed – a twin roll-away, coming in March. It can be placed anywhere, including the front parlor which then closes off with doors as a private space.
• Upstairs has a Jack-n-Jill bathroom. Third bathroom has to enter through either of the other two or use downstairs bathroom.
• Access to kitchen goes through downstairs bedroom.
Interaction with guests
We will provide check-in instructions prior to check in. The house operates on combination door code – so there is no key exchange (or to lose!).
We set the space up where you should have everything you need. Our goal is to stay out of your way until you need us. We are always available if you need us via text or phone.
This is Uptown! It’s awesome! Walk ~1/2 mile to St. Charles for the street car. Bus lines go on both streets. Take Uber anywhere or catch a cab on Magazine!
Request to book: