• 3 bedrooms. 2 bathroom, full kitchen
• 1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, 1 sleeper sofa, crib, and air mattress available
• Off street parking: 2 spots
• Laundry machines
• 4 blocks from Tulane and Loyola universities
• 4 blocks from the streetcar line (takes you directly to the French Quarter via historic St. Charles Avenue)
• Walk to restaurants & bars on Maple St & Carrolton Ave
• Ask us about private culinary experiences including in-home chefs & wine pairings/classes
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Uptown, recently updated and in a perfect location. Beds include 1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, 1 sleeper sofa, crib, and air mattress available.
Located just 4 blocks from the Tulane and Loyola universities, 4 blocks from the streetcar line (takes you directly to the French Quarter via historic St. Charles Avenue), and walking distance to numerous restaurants and bars on Maple St and Carrolton Ave.
- Off street parking for 2 cars in the driveway.
- Full kitchen.
- Laundry machines.
- Cable tv and WIFI
- Keurig Coffee maker with coffee pods
- Central HVAC because it's New Orleans!
Ask us about private culinary experiences including in-home chefs, wine pairings/classes, etc!
Guests will have access to the entire unit as well as the driveway for parking and the patio. There is another apartment on the premises (detached) which has a full time resident - there is no shared indoor space.
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here - and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to Air BNB messages quickly.
Nice residential neighborhood walking distance to commercial corridors on Maple St and Carrolton Ave. There are many university students, families, and young professionals living in the area.
Street car lines on St. Charles and Carrolton Ave are both walking distance away. $1.25 ride to downtown or the French Quarter.
Uber and taxis are best if you are in a hurry.
25 minimum age for primary renter.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|