Items of note: it has been said by some that this house is haunted! Our ghosts are a bit restless, but otherwise harmless... The downstairs yellow bathroom shower is low ceilings - better suited for children and shorter guests.
Please note that this is a newer listing, but we are not new hosts. We have made many improvements and repairs in the past 3 months. Thank you all previous guests for constructive criticisms! (3/18/22)
• If any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask prior to booking.
• Please let us know number of dogs, breeds, sizes, and ages.
• 3 dogs maximum per stay.
• Dogs are typically $100/stay for the first and $50/dog for additional, however we reserved the right to increase or discount based on size and length of stay.
• Confirmation that dogs are actively on a flea preventative during their stay is required.
• Expectations are for all pet waste to be removed from grounds - bagged and placed in trash bins - prior to departure or additional cleaning fees may apply.
• Unfortunately, due to insurance requirements, we are unable to welcome dogs that are primarily Pitt Bull, Rottweiler, German Shephard, Doberman, American Staffordshire, Akita, Great Dane, Chow, or Alaskan Malamute.
Base rate is valid for up to 8 guests. Additional guests are an additional charge. Max occupancy of 12.
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
25 minimum age for primary renter.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|