Hurricane Ida update: unit has power, internet, and water. There are no damages.
• Walk to Mardi Gras Parades!
• Walk to Freret St - restaurants, bars, cafes, & more, St. Charles Street car, Ochsner Baptist Hospital, Napoleon Ave, Claiborne, street car line
• Beautifully remodeled with new furniture
• 1 queen bed
• Full eat in kitchen
• Full bathroom with tub
• Rear shared courtyard access
• 50" smart tv
• Dedicated HVAC unit
* Unit shares walls with the main house. You will most likely hear other guests through the walls.
Access is from the rear of the building. You will need to walk down the driveway to enter the main entry for the apartment.
As mentioned, the acoustics from the neighboring unit have been an issue. We are working to remedy the issue. We will provide disposable ear plugs. (4/1/19)
Entire house minus the maid closet and the attached separate apartment.
Rear courtyard, front porch, etc. Driveway parking is for the main house only.
We will provide check-in instructions prior to check in. The house operates on combination door code - so there is no key exchange (or to lose!).
We set the space up where you should have everything you need. Our goal is to stay out of your way until you need us. We are always available if you need us via Air BNB messenger or phone.
Walk to Napoleon, Freret or St Charles!
Walk, bike, Uber, walk to street car and ride, etc.
21 minimum age for primary renter.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|